Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: 3Olympia

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Exciting times for all! Three are officially the proud sponsors of 3Olympia 🏆 💪

We have a feeling that Three customers will be excited to have the chance to get their hands on Three+ presale Codes 48 hours before the general sale for 3Olympia events.

Check out our blog on how to avail of these below 👇

All about: 3Plus Exclusive Presales 

3Olympia Theatre

Having first opened its doors 140 years ago, you can feel the history in this venue! Did you know that 3Olympia was first known as The Star of Erin Music Hall?

This beautiful venue provides a sophisticated and intimate setting – you can imagine all the opera and ballet performed at this theatre. Despite its rich history, 3Olympia has also welcomed modern events such as Adele, Foo Fighters, The Killers, and Headie One. 

How to get to 3Olympia?

• Walking: 3Olympia is a short walk from the city centre. From the GPO, head in the direction of Temple Bar, and stroll on through towards Dame Street 👌
  • Luas: The closest Luas stop to 3Olympia Theatre is either College Green or Westmoreland Street on the Green Line. Both are about a 5 minute walk. The closest stop for the Red Line is Jervis Street, with a slightly longer walk to 3Olympia. For more info go to www.luas.ie
  • Bus: There a few buses that stop quite near 3Olympia. The route and bus number depends on where you are coming from but the main ones are 123, 145, 151,15A, 27. 39, 39A, 49, 70, 77A and 782. Be sure to check  www.dublinbus.ie for the most up-to-date info 👍
  • Road Routes: Remember that on event nights, traffic in the city centre tends to be heavy and traffic restrictions are sometimes in place. So, give yourself plenty of time, check out the car parks in the area, and use your All YOU CAN EAT data for Google Maps and directions.

‼️ Personal tip ‼️ Coming from Limerick, I park at the Red Cow and take the Red Line Luas to Jervis Street. This way, I avoid the worst traffic congestion! You're welcome 🙂

Other Details

• If you want to know more about 3Olympia, such as accessibility access click here, or if you have a specific query about a show, you contact 3Olympia staff here: info@3olympia.ie 
  • Remember that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted into the venue. Along with other items such as cans, bottles, umbrellas and more. So try to bring as little as possible with you to the show. The use of selfie sticks is not permitted either.
  • Some events have age restrictions, so please check this out. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult, and late shows starting at 11pm are over 18 events.
  • Check out our FAQs over 👉 here 

Have we forgotten something?

I always feel I’ve forgotten something 🙊 So I’d love to hear from you if I did! Or when 3Olypmia opens it doors on the 22/10/2020 and you start going to gigs and shows, let us know about your experience and what you thought of the event. Or maybe you’d like to give feedback to our Three+ team. How? Just start a topic on our Three+ dedicated forum. Whatever it is, you can tell us about all it on our Three+ Group Hub forum. Pop over to our forum to start a topic and talk about it.

Three+ 3Olympia