Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Prepay exclusive competition Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus query

SOLVED
Sasco
Investigator

Prepay exclusive competition Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus query

Hi, wasn't sure where to post this!

The Prepay exclusive competition Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus on Three+ doesn't actually mention the End date, so slightly confusing, but it also mentions topping up by €20 by 17th of December, so is that the end date, and just making sure it is December not November?

Thanks for your time

Sasco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Sasco , the Prepay exclusive competition Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus on Three+ is running from 6th November to 17th December and to enter you need to top up b €20 or more before December 17th. I can see that you posted this question in another section and I have removed this as I have answered it here.  🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Sasco , the Prepay exclusive competition Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus on Three+ is running from 6th November to 17th December and to enter you need to top up b €20 or more before December 17th. I can see that you posted this question in another section and I have removed this as I have answered it here.  🙂

Appreciate the reply and clarification @Three_Niall , thanks! Cheers for getting rid of the dup post, I figured here was probably the better place to post the query!