Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Roaming - list of countries where 4G/5G Roaming is available

Roaming - list of countries where 4G/5G Roaming is available

Now that the nice list of countries is available for roaming, it would be even nicer if it listed whether 4G or 5G roaming was available while roaming. 

17 Comments
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Needs Info

@pizzahead77 I'm moving your idea to 'Needs Info' as before I can send it off to the relevant team I need more details to better understand what it is you're looking for. 

As part of the information for each country are you looking for each provider to be listed along with what service they provide? Alternatively, are you looking for a preferred provider for each country & what service they provide?

If you have any other suggestions I'll be glad to pass them along on your behalf 

pizzahead77
Investigator

@Three_Shane1 

Initially, I was just thinking about whether 4G or 5G was available in a particular country on the preferred network but now that you mentioned it, it would be really nice to have a list of all operators per country and which service(s) they provide 😁

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@pizzahead77 thanks for getting back to me. I've passed your suggestion along to the relevant team now for review. I'll keep you posted regarding any updates 👍

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Accepted

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@pizzahead77

I've finally received confirmation that your Idea is being put on the roadmap for next year 🥳

Rhys_88046

@Three_Stacey 

Any further updates on this Stacey? 😁

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Rhys_88046 No update yet, I'm hoping to have more info by the end of the month. As soon as I do I'll post it here.

panosk

please delete comment

panosk

I've been following this (and another) thread for a while now...I'm wondering when we will have 5G coverage while roaming in the EU. So far I have not been able to get 5G in any EU country I've been to.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @panosk while in Ireland are you able to connect to 5G?

While abroad in Europe did you manually select your network or did it automatically update? If you manually selected the network, were there any 5G options displayed when searching for networks? Also, can you let me know which countries you were unable to connect in.