Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Proof of Usage! HELP ME PLEASE!!

stanN1

Proof of Usage! HELP ME PLEASE!!

I’m on 3 weeks of no progress. I’ve been in tears multiple times speaking to Three advisors. each advisor says different things.
The fact is that on December 17 I lost my phone in Dublin, the phone is not cheap, so I insured it just in case for the first time in my life, as it turned out, not in vain.
Now when I contacted my insurance company, they demanded a number of documents from me, I provided them with everything they needed on the edge of the document called “Proof of Usages.”
This is where my adventures with Three support begin. The first adviser in the chat told me that there are no problems, I will receive this document within three days to my email, since they will not be able to provide it faster and for the upcoming holidays. I waited about 10 days, nothing came, so I’m writing to the second adviser. This time they say that within 24 hours I will receive 100% of what I need.
As expected, the same story, empty chatter. Two days later I try to connect to them again and then a miracle happens as it seemed to me, within 5 minutes another advisor sends me a proof of usage by email.
I’m happy that finally something has worked out, i sent the document to my insurance company, but then the answer comes.

The insurance company's response to my message to them:
,,The itemized usage does not cover the incident dates, please could you provide a proof of usage document from three?"

And everything starts all over again, I connect again to another adviser, tell him the situation,
he tells me:
,, The usage cant be sent only till last bill cycle date 08/11/2023 - 07/12/2013 " That’s why he can’t give me “proof of usage” until December 17 that’s what the adviser immediately tells me ,,also would like to inform you that your December month bill is generated and it displays your usage for 24th November 2023 till 23rd December 2023" and that in 48 hours I will receive a document by email.

I am writing to the insurance company to wait a little, in 48 hours I will receive the document. And then I receive an answer that the document that I have already sent to them does not meet the requirements, since it is a simple Monthly bill.

,,Dear Stan, Proof of usage is a document you need to request from your network provider as it goes off the phones usage, a phone bill goes off the sim card usage" - this is their answer to me.

In short, I’m writing to them again, again to no avail, I’m so disappointed with Three, I never thought that they have such bad technical support. What can I do in such a situation? Thanks everyone and sorry for this long text.

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @stanN1  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Sorry to hear about your experience and while I'd love to look into this further I will need you to contact me via PM so I can validate the account. When you are messaging please include your full name, address, number, date of birth and also the IMEI number of the phone that you have lost.

I can understand the confusion around the proof of usage as normally this would mean a copy of the bill showing that the number had been in use however for this situation I will need to investigate the information on the account to find out more.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.