Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How long without topping up and keep your number?

SOLVED
Romina_15288

How long without topping up and keep your number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Jamie
3 Moderator

@Romina_15288 hi there & welcome to the 3Community😊 Your number may be lost as a result of having no top-up purchased or no chargeable use for a period of 12 months. In these cases, we will text the inactive number giving any owner 30 days in which to top up or use some existing credit so as not to be disconnected. If no action is taken in these 30 days then the inactive prepaid number will be cancelled and any balance on the account will be lost.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Jamie
3 Moderator

@Romina_15288 hi there & welcome to the 3Community😊 Your number may be lost as a result of having no top-up purchased or no chargeable use for a period of 12 months. In these cases, we will text the inactive number giving any owner 30 days in which to top up or use some existing credit so as not to be disconnected. If no action is taken in these 30 days then the inactive prepaid number will be cancelled and any balance on the account will be lost.

hello 

with pre pay broadband can I top up every 6 months by €5 to keep my account active ? 

Hey @Add_65497  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I would recommend topping up the broadband number every 180 days by the minimum amount, which is currently €10 on Three.ie, to assure that the number remains active however you would need to top up by the activation amount of your plan if you are looking to activate the allowances on the plan.