Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

OnePlus 8 Pro Not compatible with 5G on Three in Ireland

SOLVED
LeeroyJ
Novice

OnePlus 8 Pro Not compatible with 5G on Three in Ireland

Hi there,

Is there any reason why the OnePlus 8 Pro isn't compatible with the 5G network in Ireland?
The band Three uses is N78 which is supported by the device.
I paid for a 5G booster and bought the device but for some reason it isn't compatible.

Thank you.

35 REPLIES 35

Could you please assist me with this issue? Guys on chat activated my account for 5G around two weeks ago. OnePlus 8 Pro Oxygen 11.0.3.3.IN11BA. I have enabled 5G in network settings but no 5G received. Thanks. 

Hi could somebody PM me please, having the exact same issue as discussed here. Plan upgraded to 5G and correct software updated, 

Hi to have the 5g work on 3 ireland you need to download the 3.3 update European version that's what I did and it works perfectly. Hope this helps you out

I have 3.3.

Screenshot_20210203-170210.jpg

I bought the 5g add on on Wednesday and it didn't work. Got in touch with them and they told me because I did buy off them they won't help me get it

Screenshot_20210203-170600.jpg

I have 3.3 update. I bought the 5g add on on Wednesday and it didn't work. I got in touch with them and they told me that they won't help because I bought the phone from other company

Hi just make sure you have this update Oxygen OS 11.0.3.3.IN21BA. you can download it from oxygen updater
That's what I did and it works fine now.

Screenshot_20210206-190149.jpg

Said this on Wednesday. Can someone tell me different than this

That's nonsense I bought my phone directly from oneplus and it works fine with 5g on three

I got it from a Dutch site they are selling agents for oneplus. Its the EU model. As you can see no 5g. No idea what to do now.

Try this