Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Prime Video Charge monthly applied, no access

Carl1
Investigator

Prime Video Charge monthly applied, no access

Hi

my account was charged as usual on the 5th Dec for this service and is showing up in my Prime Video as being received, but it hasn't worked since and I received an email from Prime Video on the 9th confirming my subscription has been cancelled.

I got on to Prime Video support who confirmed it had been cancelled by Three.

Can you help? Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Carl1 Sure, let's take a look. When you log into My3 do you see the subscription in there? Let me know. I may need to check on your account too so pop me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth so I can access it 👌

Hi, PM sent

The subscription does show up in My3, next billing date of 5th Jan

thanks

@Car1 I see your PM, leave this with me and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Hi guys

Is there update on this, I've been charged again this month with no access to primevideo

@Carl1 Good morning. I've taken a look and see that our team is investigating your access as all looks to be set up fine on our side. Tell me, do you have an option to cancel the subscription on your side? I'm wondering if cancelling and resubscribing will resolve this for you quickly. Obviously, I'll look after the charges for when you didn't have access. Let me know what you think 👍

Good morning

I have removed the subscription as suggested, but currently unable to re-add as the subscription is still showing as active

@Carl1 Ok thanks for that, can you check over the weekend and see if the option appears for you? It may take a bit of time for it to be fully removed. 

Hi guys

I have cancelled this numerous times via my3 and it still continues to take money from my account every month without service. Can you please assist in cancelling and refunding from December to February

thanks

@Carl1 Good morning! Sorry to hear that there hasn't been a change here. Leave it with me and I'll chase it up from my side 👍