Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scheduled top up

Joseph_04814
Investigator

Scheduled top up

Hi, can sonemeone please help,  can't get scheduled  top up set up on my 3.  I have entered all the details get to page 2 then select scheduled top up every 28 days select start date then create then nothing happens it stays on the same page.  I have cleared cache and manually topped up 1st but still doesn't work, totally fed up with 3

14 REPLIES 14
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Joseph_04814 Hi there, welcome to 3Community. Let's take a look at this. We've a really good blog on this, How to: Schedule a Top-Up , have you taken a look at that yet? There's a video in there showing the steps to take when setting this up too. Check it out and let me know if these are the steps you're taking and also at which stage it falls down 👌

Hi, yeah I had previously reviewed the steps but it doesn't work at the end it does say hit save but there is no save just create, could this be the issue?

@Joseph_04814 Possibly! Any chance of some screenshots of what you're seeing? If you're posting from your phone you may need to change to 'Desktop View' in your settings to attach images 👍

Hey so I log into my 3 choice top up(Image attached) fill in the details (image attached) thanks next takes me to page 2, I select scheduled top up(image attached) fill in the details then select create and it look like it is going to a new page but just stays on page 2

Omg it won't let me add attachments 

OK I think I found the issue, 3 Facebook advised my to call and manually top up then go to the app and do the schedule but as it didn't work my daughter discovered on her account if she topped up on my3 instead of calling to top up she was able to set up a scheduled top up then, if this is the case and I need to do it on my3 how do I go about getting the 20 manual top up refunded as the info I was given is incorrect 

@Joseph_04814 Good morning! Top ups are non refundable so I'd recommend waiting until you next need to top-up. At that stage top-up via My3 and then try the scheduled top-up, let us know how it goes 👌

Well that is a joke considering I only topped up manually as this is what 3 told me to do

@Joseph_04814 Good morning! So you didn't need to top-up at the time? When would you have been topping up? Let me know and we'll go from there 👌