Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Adult Content Filter Removal

SOLVED
NiallOReilly
Novice

Adult Content Filter Removal

I requested that the adult content filter be turned off on April 9th and haven't heard anything since. I went through the form for it to be turned off and provided a picture of my passport. But when I go to my support cases, it shows no cases and I have no texts about it either. I did get an email with a unique reference number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@NiallOReilly, welcome to 3Community, and thanks for reaching out to us here. I haven't seen other members posting about this experience! It normally takes 48 to 72 hours to remove the filter, so I'm sorry about this delay. Have you been in contact with our web messaging team about this? If not, can you re-apply to remove the filter? 

Let us know how you get on 👍

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@NiallOReilly, welcome to 3Community, and thanks for reaching out to us here. I haven't seen other members posting about this experience! It normally takes 48 to 72 hours to remove the filter, so I'm sorry about this delay. Have you been in contact with our web messaging team about this? If not, can you re-apply to remove the filter? 

Let us know how you get on 👍

Hi Deborah, it worked that time thanks.

@NiallOReilly I'm delighted that it's sorted 🎉 Pop back anytime. 

Oh by the way have you seen our new Events page? click here

I have the same problem. Tried to turn off adult content filter did everything for verification, and got message that it can not be done. Any help?

@Mladen19. Hi there, did you manage to remove the filter over the weekend? 

If not, the usual reasons for the filter not being removed are

• Invalid ID
  • Blurry photo of ID ( we can't see the details)
  • You account isn't registered on My3
  • Failed security questions.

Our messaging team will be able to help you with this www.three.ie/contact-us/chat/. Have you already been on to them?

Roberto_06197
Investigator

I did that as well i receive the mails with confirmation , but they told me they cannot check my bday while i took a picture of my id and one to my driving license

Ps i’m from romania and also cannot install the app while i have move in Ireland and have Irish location and phone number and internet

@Roberto_06197 Hi Roberto! Looks like the proof of IDs you sent, weren't clear. Can you contact our Messaging Team again and provide valid photo ID and proof of your age. You'll need to pop back to them  and they will sort you out 👍

If your phone is also from Romania, you may need to update the country settings in your Google Play Store App or App Store. Or are you referring to My3?

@Roberto_06197 

I send with my driving license and my id now should not be any issues now …

Also yea my bad forgot to change the country to Ireland from Romania 🙂

Hi i success remove it and receive message about “ From Three: Thank you for the age verification you sent us. Full internet access has now been activated on your account. You will be able to use the service after 24 hours. Thank you.”8 days ago .but still can’t go some adult website I need help