Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Adult Content Filter Removal

SOLVED
NiallOReilly
Scout

Adult Content Filter Removal

I requested that the adult content filter be turned off on April 9th and haven't heard anything since. I went through the form for it to be turned off and provided a picture of my passport. But when I go to my support cases, it shows no cases and I have no texts about it either. I did get an email with a unique reference number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Community Admin

@NiallOReilly, welcome to 3Community, and thanks for reaching out to us here. I haven't seen other members posting about this experience! It normally takes 48 to 72 hours to remove the filter, so I'm sorry about this delay. Have you been in contact with our web messaging team about this? If not, can you re-apply to remove the filter? 

Let us know how you get on 👍

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Community Admin

@NiallOReilly, welcome to 3Community, and thanks for reaching out to us here. I haven't seen other members posting about this experience! It normally takes 48 to 72 hours to remove the filter, so I'm sorry about this delay. Have you been in contact with our web messaging team about this? If not, can you re-apply to remove the filter? 

Let us know how you get on 👍

View solution in original post

Hi Deborah, it worked that time thanks.

@NiallOReilly I'm delighted that it's sorted 🎉 Pop back anytime. 

Oh by the way have you seen our new Events page? click here