Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cant top up nor set up a scheduled top up

paolozz92
Investigator

Cant top up nor set up a scheduled top up

Hi,

I cant top up online using my card details nor can set up a scheduled top up. I was able to before, but had to change my card details.

Please advise. Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@paolozz92 Hi there 👋 Tell me, what message are you receiving when topping up? You mention that you've changed your card recently, have you changed this on My3 and made your new card the default card for top-ups? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Hi, Thanks for your reply,

There are no messages that are popping up, when I click "Create" after adding my card details, it brings me back to the same page (where it asks me the the frequency of the top up)

So I got a new card, and therefore deleted the one on my3, and tried to add the new one, but I'm having the above problem.

I tried different browsers (safari and chrome) with no luck.

@paolozz92 Good morning, this may be down to the setup of your account. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll check it out 👍

I’m having the same problem, can you check for me what is going on?

Thanks.

@Felipe_Souza Hi there, we helped @paolozz92 with this earlier in the year.

Had you a card registered on My3 before? If so, have you deleted this and are trying to register the details of your new one?

Are you able to use your card with our Instant Top-Up ? here

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. This is the first time that I’m registering a card to create a schedule top-up, I’ll try to do the instant Top Up in a few days because my account will expire in January 11th.

@Felipe_Souza you're welcome. What happens when you try to register your card?

I'm having the same problem. My old card will be cancelled and I'm trying to register a new one to top up and it is not working. I can still top up with the old one (visa), but can't with new one (MasterCard). When I finish registering it says there was an error and the top up doesn't go through.

@Ninaduoli Welcome to 3Community 👋 First things first, have you deleted your old card and added the new one? If not, delete the old one, wait 24 hours and then add the new one. Let me know how that goes for you 👍