Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

daily € 2 robbery

SOLVED
Highlighted
Scout

Re: daily € 2 robbery

Since I made my initial post, mobile data has been turned off on my phone. I was charged €2 the next day. I then turned off every possible option in my mobile network settings. However, I'm a still being charged €2 every day. Why am I still being charged? I do not want to block mobile data on my phone as there are times when I require it. 

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

@Rich Are you sending emojis or MMS from your phone? Have you Wifi-Assist on? If not send me a PM with your number and I can check it out. Thanks'

Highlighted
Scout

For everyone having this problem a little update

I have a smart phone set to block all data apart from Wifi and has been for a couple of years and they suddenly,I started getting hit with this charge....I even stopped using emojis when txting just in case, it wouldnt stop.Anyway after a few messages to the mods,The finaly agreed to switch off data on their side so it would stop.......it worked for a couple of weeks and they did refunded the money they took..BUT guess what its back again..so either they have a major bug in the system or 3 is being run by scam artists...........I sure as hell dont see them accidentally putting moiney into my account.