Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Calling all you gym-goers!

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Calling all you gym-goers!

Last week we discussed the new freedoms that are scheduled over the next few months and a lot of those changes came into effect on Monday 🤗

Many of the wider Community team were super excited for Gyms to reopen so I decided to get involved in the action and explore the options available.

Three_Laur_0-1623232922130.jpeg

First up, and most importantly for me 😉, was to get kitted out in the appropriate gym gear so I hit up Three+ for the Elverys discount code and placed my order hassle-free. Such a great selection available there! I even got myself some of those bicycle shorts, I mean who hasn’t gotten into that trend?

Next, I wanted to find a gym membership that worked for me. While browsing 3Plus I spotted an offer for my local Crossfit which I jumped on and got signed up. This is high-intensity interval training and I’ve my first session this evening eeekkkkkk. Wish me luck!

Three_Laur_1-1623232922150.jpeg

I'm off to browse our Accessories page for a new smartwatch to track all those steps I'll be taking and calories I'll be burning.

Tell me 3Community, are you eager to get back to the gym this week? Or are gyms your nemesis and you prefer to keep fit in other ways like walking or hiking (pssst take a look at our App of the Month for May if you are)?

Let us know in the comments below 👇

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

2 REPLIES 2
Donegal-3
Connector

It’s all about the great outdoors for our family in the summer months Fun fun fun 🎣🏐🧗🏽🏊‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️ Loving the daily giveaways might win a voucher to upgrade sport wear ☘️

@Donegal-3 My family are great outdoors fans too. I've stocked up on sun screen! I love swimming as "my time" , and must admit I needed to use my 3Plus Elverys discount for a new swimsuit. 😳... ahem ... over a year of no major exercise!