Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Is something out-of-place?

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Is something out-of-place?

Do you know when you get the feeling that something is out-of-place, and you just can’t put your finger on it? I’m not talking about something eerie or sinister, but something is different, your spidey senses are tingling. Like when your Dad has a feeling that your mother has changed something (possibly her hair?) but refuses to comment just in case he's wrong.

Well, the other day I had that same gut feeling. I’m no expert with the camera on my phone, and honestly, I’m surprised I captured this shot because I couldn’t see my screen from sun glare.

I’m asking 3Community members to decide if it’s the blue sky or the 3 planes that’s the “something is out-of-place”? Comment by replying to the post below.

Three_Deborah_0-1619439316713.jpeg

Tip of the day:  Before heading to the hairstylist next month – fingers crossed – proudly announce to your SO that you are heading to the hair salon. When you get back home; loudly announce that you’re back from the hairstylist. He/She should take the massive hint and say “your hair is lovely, did you do something to it” 😍

@billbond4 @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

9 REPLIES 9
billbond4
Leader

I noticed that their is loads more planes in the sky.

I check https://www.flightradar24.com to see where they are going to/coming from

I think its 3 planes

RainbowRuth
Explorer

I dunno but I can only see two planes! 😬😂
I too noticed more vapour trails.. but I’m wondering is it because of the blue skies and calm weather that they linger longer and so we think there are more flights..? Or perhaps we’re outside more soaking up the sunshine and looking skyward

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@RainbowRuth my camera skills leave a lot to be desired, however, my eyesight is thankfully good. (See circled below.)

I'm going with being outside more and looking skyward, dreaming of taking those holidays booked and paid for in 2019 sometime in the near future. @billbond4 that link is interesting, a few of the lads I know use it out of curiosity since we are near enough to Shannon airport ( as the crow flies) 

Are you sure that’s not a speck on the lense?! 😂
Flightradar24 combined with listening in to air traffic control channels is quite interesting

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

The link for air traffic... https://www.liveatc.net/

Feck.. scratch that.. Irish airports don’t seem to be accessible anymore 😕

Scratch that, scratch that, (getting itchy now!) I put in wrong code! 🤦🏻 You can listen in!
https://www.liveatc.net/map/feedmap.php?v=19120301

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Who knew there are so many aviation enthusiasts on 3Community ✈️

@RainbowRuth it could be a speck or a bird, but I'm sticking with a third plane 🤣