Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Webtext woes

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Webtext woes

Anyone else use webtext and find the lack of a 'Sent messages' folder a pain in the epic?

I sent a load of webtexts last week; one recipient has since denied ever receiving the message. I know I sent it but can't prove it as 3 don't retain sent messages. It's my word against theirs. Which is both awkward and tedious.

Don't even retains the actual messages if you have to, 3 - just let us retain a log of the numbers we sent them to (date and time stamped).  Even that would be helpful...

Anyone else think this would be useful?

Bottom line: Never use webtext to send anything even remotely important. Or unimportant for that matter. If there's any kind of an issue or dispute, you'll have no proof whatsoever that you actually sent the text. Poor show. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous I understand the situation, and webtext doesn't have all the features of normal SMS. Here's an idea, when sending webtext include yourself as a recipient 👍 I do this for any group webtexts I send. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous I understand the situation, and webtext doesn't have all the features of normal SMS. Here's an idea, when sending webtext include yourself as a recipient 👍 I do this for any group webtexts I send. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that. They were individual webtexts, not a group, but your tip would work equally well for them I suppose. Cheers.

@Anonymous no bother at all, your feedback is appreciated. Have a lovely evening.