Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Where’s the list of winners?

rianne92

Where’s the list of winners?

Just wondering where the list of winners are? Struggling to find it?

29 REPLIES 29
Brenda_95911
Novice

You and me both 🤷 Doesn't seem to exist? 

all a scam never hear of any winners 

Yep scam for sure needs to be reported to the ccpc 

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @rianne92  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Our Three+ Competition Winners 2023 winners blog is located in the Everything Three+ section of the community. You can access the Everything Three+ part of the community by selecting the Three+ Hub on the home page of the community and you can access this also by clicking the link here.

This blog contains the full list of winners so far in 2023 except for competition winners who requested for their names not to be named public so these are listed as anonymous.

Would these be the same 3 people that keep winning every month? Coincidence? I think not. Thankfully some others have taken screenshots on the other thread. I have no problem not winning anything but if the competitions are fixed, well that's a trust issue and that I would not be happy with.

I agree Tony a trust issue for sure 

Update on this:

I viewed the winners list provided by 'Three Niall' above, so all data below is correct!!

I put all the winners names for the year (358 of them) into an excel document and searched for duplicates.

Here are the result's (Looks to me like there is shenanigans going on - the probability of having so many double winners is nearly impossible - never mind someone winning 3 or 4 times out of 358!!!

358 winners from Jan - Nov
Anne McCarthy won 4 times

Ruth Doran won 3 times
Anthony Currie won 3 times
Kevin Hoey won 3 times

All of these won 2 times each:
Christopher Lanigan
Tiago Almeida
Nathan Kiernan
Rachel Kendrick
Lucy Kelly
Geraldine Kane
Sarah Byrne
Sinead O Dwyer
Darren Doherty
Carol Garrett
Raymond White
Sinead Stack
Sarah Geary
Gerard Shiels
Lucie Moloney
Denise O Connor
Lisa Graham
Sarah Duffy

From the records, it looks like the cheating started in August.

@Three - I think you have some explaining to do. There is definitely cheating going on here.

I do find it funny that these people foolishly agreed to show their names if they won - if you're going to cheat the least you could have done is went as 'anonymous' and nobody would have known any better. People are not stupid, of course duplicate winners names would be noticed. 

I hope this information has helped shine a light on these suspicious results, and to the rest of you that, as far as I believe, have been cheated out of a fair chance of winning during the year, Happy Christmas!

Tony.

Brilliant work Tony and ironically enough for the 50cents gig everyone was anonymous, so there are a few smart Alec’s also, this has to be reported do you mind if I forward this message?

And a Happy and Peaceful Christmas to you also