Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three 👉click here

Your 3Community team.

90 REPLIES 90

Still waiting for a reply from mods.
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@OOC  Hi there 👋 to change the email address simply login to My3, click on 'Details and Preferences' and then 'Edit'. You'll be able to change it there. Have you had a look at this blog 👉 click here ? There's lots of great info about premium messages in there. If you're happy to go ahead with applying the bar pop me a PM with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll look after that for you 👍

Email today from paypal saying that I've received €20 from Modo Mobi Ltd (minus paypals €1.03 fee). I'm surprised at this result, was expecting a bigger battle. It still won't stop me firing off an email to comreg about these shysters though

Thank you
Much appreciated
Robie
Novice

Just received  9 shortcode messages within 1 minute. I called and stopped them. However my bill shows 16.24 unbilled usage. I never signed up for anything or ticked a box for this.  They said I won't be billed but would like you to confirm this please

This is a scam and Three are well aware of it. I can't understand why Three does not block these messages. I have been billed over the last 3 months for about 40 euro for these messages which I did not click on and sign up for. I did get them blocked by getting in touch with Thrre on line. I have been trying to get my money refunded by contacting help@pfi.me which is the service provider that Three put me on to. They in turn put me on to support red 27 mobile which is online entertainment. They sent me a big rigmarole of excuses why they charged me. They have stopped answering my emails and did not refund my money. 

Shame on Three for facilating this scam and taking my money on their behalf

aleks
Novice

Hi 

I have the same problem.

First 20 EUR 57976

I Sent them STOP.

But they just switched to 57977 and scam continued.

Please remove "Premium Rate Services" from my number.

Jakub
Novice

Hi, I want to immediately block all premium rated services! I have been scammed by some Trim XS service. I never subscribed to them and never clicked on their website or link! I have been scammed for over 16 Euro already and I want this to be stopped! This is disgrace! That kind of services should be blocked by default by network providers!

I just sent out STOP to 57976.

PM1
Investigator
Investigator

Exactly the same thing happend to me. Three also did nothing about it and seem to facilitate this happeneing and are complicit in this scam.
I posted about this in Three Community here, but it seem that my post has been deleted for some reason...
PM1
Investigator
Investigator

I've had the same problem and not only did I message and conatct Three across all platforms and also here in 3 Community, but they deleted my post here.
My phone number was given to a games company that I have never heard of who then texted my a barage of texts that I have been charged for even though I did not open any links of approve any subscription.
I received 8 texts at exactly the same time on Friday May 8th for a gaming service, chillax games / Red27 games, that I had never heard of or signed up to/for.
The text proves this as the first text sent last Wednesday says Free Msg: Your ChillaxGames Free Trial is waiting! Click the link to enjoy..."
And another text was sent at the exact same time saying "FreeMsg: Your FREE TRIAL to ChillaxGames is here! Free for 24hr, 30 days access for 20.00 EUR afrer. Send STOP to 57977."
I did not click any link or sign up to this so there is also a clear GDPR violation here too.

My network is Three and it appears this has happened to many people before.
This has resulted in my account being billed for
16.24 at a cost of 2.03 per text received, even though they were not opened.
I contacted Three and they said to contact the service provider and to call the number they provided, but as it is clearly a scam company I am not going to risk being charged more by calling them.
I did email the Red27 email to complain, and texted STOP to avoid any more random charged, and they've asked for my number again which I am not comfortable giving them, as then they'll have my number and email info to link up.

Why did this happen and why does Three facilitate the ability for companies to text and reverse charge people even if they don’t open up links or subscribe?
Disgraceful that this is going on right now

@Three_Deborah @Ashling