Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

VoLTE and WiFI Calling

VoLTE and WiFI Calling

Three are the only network in Ireland not yet offering either VoLTE or WiFi Calling.

Even GOMO are now offering it

155 Comments
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@pizzahead77 thanks for submitting this to our ideas board 💪 We have teams working on making this a possibility on our network. I'll update the status here as it progresses.

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Accepted

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

The relevant teams are working hard on this to make it a reality. I’m hoping to have more news on this in the near future. Stay tuned 😎

Kildare_P

Any news on this coming in the future?

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Kildare_P Nothing solid at the moment, the team are working hammer and tongs on this and we're excited to share some news with you all once it's available 😃

orlafitz

Any update on this yet?   I've been a customer for over 15 years but am at the point where I need to move networks because I am losing customers due to the poor coverage and lack of wifi calling.  I've been watching and waiting for wifi calling for nearly 6 months now and there has been nothing but vague "we're working hard on this" updates.  It is hard to understand how Three are so far behind on this simple but vital service that every other network have. 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@orlafitz I know you're eager for news on this and I promise as soon as we have info we can share with you all we will be on here in a flash. Bear with us!

KP

Any update on this? I was told when I signed up in February it would launch in April?

Add_01450

It seems the only option is to switch networks

Add_17490

Is there any update on when wifi calling will be available for 3 customers?