Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

ZTE WiFi6 Router T3000

jim_Carlow
Novice

ZTE WiFi6 Router T3000

Hey

I recently got 5g Broadband (with the external antenna) from you. but I'm having trouble logging into the router.

the device is  ZTE WiFi6 Router T3000. On the back of the router there is a WiFi password and there is a password for connecting to the router. The Password for connecting to the WiFi is fine no issues. but the password for connecting to the router does not work. i.e. go to 192.168.18.1 and password is incorrect (there is no option to enter a username its just looking for a password), I have tried a factory reset and it still does not work.

22 REPLIES 22

Can confirm using password for the ZTE device and not the Wi-Fi key. 

Thanks for attempting this, are you connection to the device wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable?

Wireless

If you are attempting to access this via a device with an ethernet port can you try connecting the devices directly with the ethernet cable included with the device?

Tried that with the same result. Wrong password.

Just spoke to extremely helpful guy on 1913. The password is working now. He said it was not something he did but during the course of his checks the router and external unit were unplugged for a while. Perhaps that was all it took? Have arranged tech to come and look at service interruptions to see if that can be resolved. If only all helplines were as helpful!

Update: since the helpline guy went through his procedures which seemed to resolve the password issue, it has also resolved the frequent loss of service issues. Has been running for around two weeks now with no issues. I have cancelled the tech call out as all seems to be working well now.

Hi did you find out what the password is? currently trying as well

Hey @ger_65594  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If you are looking for the password to access the UI of the T3000 this can be found on the bottom of your device beside the WiFi Key. 

Hi thank you - I’ve input it in several times along with all the other generic ones and I can only conclude that three have changed it - none of them correct - it’s for the 5g engineer installed bb so I reckon they change it to lock from the customer

Yes tried several times and also all generic ones as well - I can only assume three have it locked to something else