3Community Menu

Mobile internet issue in Stillorgan

SOLVED
MV2
Investigator
Investigator

Mobile internet issue in Stillorgan

Hello,

Since August 19, mobile Internet on my phone has been unstable. It is either extremely slow, or there is no Internet at all. The same issue was observed on other sim cards (Lycamobile/Tesco), probably Three shares equipment/mast with them. I have also rebooted my phone and turned airline mode on/off. Having talked to your support team twice, they confirmed that there is some outage in my area without providing any ETA when the issue gets fixed:

> Yes as I can see current partial network is down at the given address, in this case I'll refresh network for your account after that you can restart your phone and select Three network manually.

The steps above did not help either.

Can you please clarify when you resolve the issue?

I am based at Stillorgan and can send a DM with my data.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Add_01332
Investigator

Three is a joke. It's the same in Mayo. 4G and 0.50 Mbs per second. This sounds like a scam! They hire a lot of foreigners to save money but where are the improvements?? I had more internet with H+ or 3G in the past than with this sevice. SCAM.

Hey @Add_01332, I can see here that you have posted this query on another thread and I have responded to you there with the next steps to investigate the connection for you.