Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Public IP

SOLVED
Rabie
Investigator

Public IP

The question has been asked a number of times and has been open at least a year (possibly more) based on the timestamps of other users.

When will Three allow users who request it, to obtain a non-RFC1918 IP address (ie a public address)?

Please do not link back to this post which is now 6 months old and out of date:

https://community.three.ie/t5/Announcements/Dynamic-Public-IP/td-p/769020

It just states you are aware and working on it, but no updates or feedback.

What is the current status, by when will it be provided? And please update the post.

113 REPLIES 113

Hi

Could you please help me to set up a Dynamic Public IP

Thanks 

Alan Jimenez

Hi @AlanJB33 welcome to 3Community. I see that you have also PM'd me about this. I'm reviewing your account now and I'll reply to your PM shortly. 

Hi,

I recently joined a 3 Broadband Unlimited plan and would appreciate a Dynamic Public address as well.

Thank you for the information

Regards

Benni

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Benni_14055  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I can check the account here for you but I'll need you to pop through to us here on PM along with your full name, broadband number, address and date of birth and I can check if it is possible to provide a Public IP on this account.

Hi,

I have a 3 Broadband Unlimited plan and would appreciate a Dynamic Public address as well.

Thank you

George

Hi,

Three have applied a 'techinical addon' to endable this but to date it has not worked for me. Hope you have better luck

Benni

Hi,

I have recently joined the 3 Broadband Unlimited 5G plan and would like to check if it would be possible to get a dynamic public IP. From the replies so far it seems that this isn't allowed for the 5G plan. Please confirm if that's still the case and if so are there plans to allow this in the future? 

Regards

Ralitza

Hey @Ralitza334, thanks for your query, in order to check if the Public IP addon is available on individual plans I would need to check your account. Pop through to us here on PM along with the broadband number, full name, address and date of birth and I can check this here for you.

Hi I am looking for a public ip address as well. I am on a 30 day sim mobile broadband plan

Hey @Mary_85398  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd be happy to check this out for you. To check if this is available on your account I will need you to pop through to me here on PM along with your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth and I can confirm if I can add this for you. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.