Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Adult Content Filter Removal

SOLVED
NiallOReilly
Novice

Adult Content Filter Removal

I requested that the adult content filter be turned off on April 9th and haven't heard anything since. I went through the form for it to be turned off and provided a picture of my passport. But when I go to my support cases, it shows no cases and I have no texts about it either. I did get an email with a unique reference number.

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @Robert_81222 welcome to 3Community.

Are you still having difficulty with the adult filter? If you are please let me know I'd be happy to look into it for you.

All good

Hi, I’ve had the same problem from the guys above. I had called 1913 and messaged the Messaging Team and they were saying that the adult content removal filter is off already and wait for a few days. That has been a days ago. Called again to ensure removal and the same process was presented to me but still to no avail now. Are you able to please help me?

Hi @JohnJoshua_20849 I'd love to have a look at this for you, but I'll need a little info. Please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth. Once I have these I'll be able to pull up your account and have a look.

hi Stacey, sent you the PM 🙂 thank you