Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Adult Content Filter Removal

SOLVED
NiallOReilly
Novice

Adult Content Filter Removal

I requested that the adult content filter be turned off on April 9th and haven't heard anything since. I went through the form for it to be turned off and provided a picture of my passport. But when I go to my support cases, it shows no cases and I have no texts about it either. I did get an email with a unique reference number.

25 REPLIES 25

@Qingbo_02289 Hi there, sorry to hear that you can't access some websites. If you haven't contacted 1913 or messaging since you've posted, to open an investigation, you might have to send the me the sites you're trying to access via PM. 

Let me know if there is an open investigation.

Same here this is so stu…. Tbh … you need help to unlock my account or something ?

@Roberto_06197 I see that you have ranked up, this means you can send me a PM.

Will you pop me your details? I need your full name, address and date of birth along with your number. I want to check your account and see why the adult content filter hasn't been switched off!

 *personal details edited by Mod

@林_08385 Hi there, I see that you posted your ID here. I've removed that because this is a public forum. Can you tell me have you contacted our messaging team via My3 App or our website to have the adult filter removed? 

Add_10993
Novice

I have the exact same problem. Did everything that was asked 3 weeks ago and still no word. 

Hi there, the common reasons for the filter not being removed are:

• Invalid ID
  • Blurry photo of ID ( we can't see the details)
  • You account isn't registered on My3
  • Failed security questions.

Our messaging team will be able to help you with this www.three.ie/contact-us/chat/. Have you spoken to them?

hello, I sent 2 tickets already to remove the adult content and I still haven't received a response, it's been over 1 month since I sent the first one

@Raphael_08416 Hi There, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a response. Have you followed the steps as laid out in Adult Content Filter? Have you contacted 1913 or our messaging team to get this investigated?

I rang 1913 and the guy told me all i have to do is, upon finishing the phone call to turn on and off my phone. So i did. But no joy. Nothing mentioned about 48 to 72 hours