Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Revert to old plan

SammOS
Investigator

Revert to old plan

Hi there
I just changed from a legacy plan to the new 20 euro plan to try the 5G add on, however my wifi and 4G on my existing plan are already sufficient it turns out and I didn't realize the 20 euro would be taken from my credit. I have only made this change in the past hour, would it be in any way possible to return to my legacy plan?
9 REPLIES 9
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@SammOS Hi there and welcome to 3Community. Did you buy a 5G add-on too? If so, and if I can revert your plan, you'll loose the benefit of this.

I did buy the add on, loosing it isn't a problem if I'm able to revert though 😊

@SammOS , that's fair enough. Although, I would advise taking that 5G for a test run over the weekend 😉

If you're set against that, send me a PM once your rank changes to Lookout or Scout.

Sound Deborah, thanks very much, I'll DM you as soon as I'm allowed! Am I right in assuming I rank up over time with community engagement yeah?

@SammOS, good morning. 

Yes, you'll rank up over time. You might know from other communities and forums, that engagement is, adding kudos, helping others on their topic threads and where possible accepting solutions to your own posts. Along with creating your own topics 😊

Right, I see your PM and will pop back to it now 👍

I also am in the same boat, I got a new phone which needed a 5G sim, so I went to my local Three store to get a new sim with 5G enabled, there was no mention or warning about my plan changing and losing my legacy plan. I am very dissapointed and would like to revert back.

Hi there @Add_75341 I can see that you have posted your query twice. I have replied to you click here to have a look 👍

hello there, I am having the same issue. after getting a new phone with 5G I switched to 5G esim, but no one mentioned that I'd lose the old way plan(I thought it was the same plan but with the 5G add-on available, cuz it's the same price). I tried to contact the store, but they can't do anything about it, also the 5G has not improved any speed ( I tested it) so I am losing my old plan for nothing!

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @yun  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If you have switched from a legacy plan to a newer plan that is on the market unfortunately you would be unable to move back to this legacy plan as there are only available to customers who continue to remain on these legacy plans.