Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Something new to watch

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Something new to watch

With travel becoming more restricted and staying at home is the new norm, TV watching is more and more the centre of passing time. Whether this is on traditional TV channel providers or online streaming providers. I don’t know about you and our Community members but I do feel that I have watched nearly everything possible. I've even availed of Disney Plus by using 3Billing via Play Store.

I was personally delighted when Dune was scheduled for this December and devastated that it, along with other Cinema released have been pushed back. We really need new viewing material. So you can imagine the squeals of delight when Star Trek Discovery was announced.

It’s available for viewing from today, and here’s the thing; episodes are released on a weekly basis to prevent binge-watching. I know what I’m watching later 😊

If you, the 3Community, have any suggestions on what to watch, please pop them in the comments below. I’m getting to the stage where I’m re-watching oldies and driving the rest of the household insane 😉

@billbond4  @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

11 REPLIES 11

@RainbowRuth I finally got round to watching The Queen's Gambit. Good call from you 💪 Must mention His Dark Materials as my latest recommendation 😉

His Dark Materials is great! Wasn’t able to see the last episode because my satellite dish shifted in the wind! 😭

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde