Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Prepay Broadband

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Three_Niall_1-1695812049983.png

Are you thinking of purchasing a new broadband connection? Most of you already know that Three has a fantastic mobile broadband plan on Bill Pay. But it’s not your only option, and I’m here to tell you all about our Prepay Mobile Broadband plans.

Getting Started

We have 3 Prepay Broadband plan and some legacy plans (no longer available for sale). Why don't you take a look at our new 30GB Prepay plan? You can choose to use your existing modem/router, or you can purchase a new Huawei B535 or E5583 through our online shop.

Our new 28-day plan gives you 30GB of data for €30. The price plan activates itself when you top-up by €30 or more. The €30 is deducted from your credit balance and your 30GB of data is added to your allowance. It's really that simple!

Legacy Prepay Mobile Broadband plans

Some of you might have a legacy plan that requires an add-on or a pass to activate the data allowance. If so, how you do this has changed slightly, but we are here to help 💪 

Depending on your plan, there are up to 5 add-ons or passes to choose from. You can view these by logging into your My3 App, scroll down and select 'Manage Services'. Here, you can purchase the pass available to you. Simply select 'add'. The credit will be deducted and the allowance applied to your broadband account. Each add-on or pass lasts for the outlined duration, or until your data is used, whichever comes first. Once you have purchased the add-on or pass that you would like, you are good to go 👍 

Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here

Topping up

When your 28 days expires, you can top-up easily on My3 where you can register your credit/debit card and you can also set up a scheduled top-up. With Instant Top-Up, you can top-up yourself or someone else instantly. You don’t have to login or be a Three customer, all you need are your card details and the number that you want to top-up.

Have a look at our Topping Up Made Easy guide for more information on top-up methods. 

Changing Plan

Already on our legacy Prepay plan and want to change to our new 30GB plan? Simply log into My3, select your plan and then ‘Change Plan’.

Three_Stacey_0-1693478342309.png

Three_Laur_2-1593166080248.png

Have a question that wasn't answered here? Let us know on our Prepay discussion boards. And if you're tried of topping up, why not check out our Bill Pay plans?