Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Social Logins and My3

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Three_Shane1_0-1676979256950.png

We have launched ThreeID, which allows you to log in to My3 and other services! This will be super handy because you can even log in on the web with your social accounts. We hope you are enjoying these new features and remember that we are open to new ideas – all you need to do is post over on our Ideas Board by clicking here.  

Facebook or Google: New customers – if you have been logging into My3 web with your socials, you need to create a ThreeID password to log in to My3 on the app. Doing this is easy-peasy lemon squeezy, and we are here to help you with this, step by step! 

1. Select your chosen social login. Note that if you pick Google or Apple, it needs to have been set up with your email address and not your phone number. 

Three_Stacey_0-1704793809610.png

2. You will then be directed to your social provider asking for your social password. 

Tip: If you don’t know what your password is, because you have it “stored”, go to your password manager or equivalent in your browser and click on the “eye” button to reveal the password. 

Three_Shane1_2-1676979256954.png 

3. You are almost there! As you haven’t registered for ThreeID before, we will need you to fill out a few details, such as your first name and last name. And to help you, your email is pre-populated 😊 

Three_Shane1_4-1676979256956.png 

4. This is the verification step! On the website, you will see a “check your email” notification. So, what you do now is pop over to your email (check all your folders including spam/junk), open the verification email and click on “verify your email”. When you click on this, you are directed to “login with Social”. When you log in, you will be notified that your email has been verified 👍

Three_Shane1_7-1676979256958.png

Ta-da, now you can log in to My3 through the website with your social, but like everything social, you will need to complete your profile. Completing your ThreeID profile will only take a couple of minutes and the other benefit is that you will be able to use your ThreeID login for the My3 app!

My3 App Social Logins: 

Great news! social logins have now been added to the app version of My3. For Apple users, you will have the option to log in with Google, Facebook, or AppleID. For Samsung users, you will have the option to log in with Google, Facebook, or Samsung Pass. As you will see from the icons below, you can select which login you want.

For anyone using a Samsung device, the Samsung Pass (as long as you have it active) will give you the option to save your login details after your first login.

Apple Devices: 

Three_Niall_0-1698834583527.png

Samsung Devices:

Three_Shane1_11-1676979256963.png 

Completing your Three ID Profile 

After verifying your social account details and logging in with your ThreeID by clicking on the pink button “My Account”, you will receive a prompt to set up your Three ID profile. It is a big prompt, you won’t miss it  😊 

Add your account details – simples! By doing this, you unlock your Three ID apps, which gives you easy access to My3, 3Community, Webtext and more. There is one important last thing to do though, and that is pop into “manage my profile” and set your Three ID password, as this allows you to log in and use the My3 app. 

Please note that “login with Social” is for desktop/website access to My3 and your Three ID gives you a one-stop-shop access to other Three services including your My3 app. It is well worth setting up your Three ID when prompted to do so. Here is a snippet of what you will see for each step mentioned 👇

Three_Shane1_15-1676979256965.png

Did you skip the prompt? 

So, you skipped the prompt and just went straight to the desktop version of My3 and now you want to access the My3 app and/or unlock the Three ID apps. Guess what? We’ve got that covered too!

• From the desktop version of My3, click on your profile icon (top right-hand-side).
  • Select “manage profile" from the drop-down menu.

Three_Shane1_16-1676979256966.png

• The first thing you will see here is “My Profile”. Scroll down until you see “manage my account” and select it.

Three_Shane1_17-1676979256966.png

• Add your Three account details (this unlocks your apps – nice!) 
  • Scroll down past the list of your Three Services Apps and you will see “manage your profile”. Select this.

Three_Shane1_18-1676979256967.png 

• Here you will have the option to create a Three ID password. Click on "edit" and pop in a strong password and click submit! Make sure you don’t share it with anyone! 

Three_Shane1_19-1676979256967.png  

Yay! You have successfully created your Three ID profile 🏆

You can get the My3 app on Google Play, here, and on the App Store, here.

Check out our other blogs about My3, and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below! 

All About My3 and Bill Pay 

All About My3 and Prepay 

All About: My3 FAQs