Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How to: Schedule a Top-Up

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Your First Bill.png

A scheduled top-up is where your number is automatically topped up every 28 days by using your credit or debit card or you can even use Apple or Google Pay. You can select the first date to top-up, the amount, and the 28-day scheduling takes care of the rest 👍

Benefits of a Scheduled Top-up

• You will never run out of your All You Can Eat Data.
  • Eliminate the need to remember when to top up.
  • Avoid going outside of your plan and being charged €1.3 per MB.

To put that into context, viewing one photo online uses approximately 7MB, which results in a €9.10 charge. So here are the steps to setting up your scheduled top-up, and we have created a really cool video to guide you through these steps. Take a look below 👇

• Login to your My3 account via the website My3 here, or the My3 app. (Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here!)

Three_Stacey_0-1706006821131.png

• Select “Schedule top-up”. 
  • You'll need to fill in the below form, selecting how much you want to Top Up by and when
  • Make sure you enter the minimum amount to activate your plan.

Three_Stacey_2-1706007115469.png

Ta-da, now you are all set up for a scheduled top-up 💪

Need a little more help why not have a look at our step by step video 

Are you having trouble setting up your Scheduled Top-Up?

If you are using Apple or Google Pay please have a look at our blog All About: Topping Up With Apple Pay & Google Pay

If this is your first time setting up a scheduled top-up using your credit/debit card and you receive an error message. You'll need to top-up at least once via your My3 account. Check out the steps below:

1. Log in to your My3 account.
  2. From the dashboard, go to "TOP UP NOW".
  3. Enter your details and click "Continue" (when you are entering your address, do not input it all into the same field).
  4. Choose "Instant Top-Up" and perform a manual initial top-up. At this point, please note that you will need to use the same card you had previously used on the automated system via 1913.
  5. If that top-up is successful, you will then be able to set a scheduled top-up using that same card.

How to update your card details

When you receive a new debit or credit card, you will need to update the details on My3 to ensure that your scheduled top-up isn’t interrupted.

1. Login to your My3 via the website only.
  2. Click on the "Top Up Now" button (this is coloured in pink).

Three_Stacey_3-1706007811375.png

1. From the tabs (see image below) select "Payment Methods".
  2. Select “edit” next to the card that you want to update.
  3. Update the expiry date and the CCV number.
  4. Click "Save".

Three_Stacey_4-1706008523772.png

For more ways to top up, go 👉 here

Tired of topping up? Check out our Bill Pay plans 👉 here

12 Comments