To ensure that young people enjoy internet services safely, Three uses content filtering to exclude access to web pages deemed objectionable, inappropriate, or illegal.
If you are over 18, then you can request to have the adult content filter removed from your account. All you need to do is follow the below steps!
- Make sure your personal details are updated to include your date of birth, on My3 under 'My Details and Preferences.'
- Once done complete the request using our Contact Us form here
- Select “General” as the Contact Reason.
- Then select “account type” and fill this in as Prepay
- Select “Age Verification” or “Adult Content Filter” as the Query type.
- Fill the complete form, as the information is required for validation purposes.
- On this form > FileUpload, please attach a copy of any one of the following IDs: remember that the ID needs to be in date and your Name and Date of Birth must be clearly displayed on all IDs
Passport or Passport card from any country
Full or Provisional Driving License from any country
European Identity Card
Student ID card
Valid Garda Card
- The comments should include the text “Remove Adult Content Filter”
- Once all of this is complete, hit Submit.
Once we have verified your age, we will remove the filter. This may take up to 48 hours to complete and you’ll receive a confirmation SMS from us. Happy Internetting!
If you are a bill pay customer and would like to have the filter applied to your account feel free to contact us and we can help.
Maybe you would like more information on internet safety; visit our website where we have tips and guides for safe and sensible internet use. For information on keeping your children safe on their phones, see here
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.