Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Error 0

Add_10990
Novice

Error 0

I have a Samsung A53 and every time I try to send a text message, it says 'Can't send message with 3 - error 0'. I bought the phone about 2 months ago and it has always been the same. Is it something to do with the message centre number?

32 REPLIES 32

@Fiona1076 Thanks for the screenshot 😊 Do you have the number saved in your phone as a contact? Next, I need to review your account, please PM us with your name, number full address and date of birth.

Pm sent. 

@Fiona1076 Perfect thanks 😊 We'll respond to you on the PM.

I have samsung 22 and have the same problem 

If I want to send to someone http// I see ERROR 0 

I must change for www. But I sending recipe for my customers and should be Http// .

@reyesdebull Hi there, let's get this checked out for you. Have you checked the message centre number as Stacey suggested above? If the number is correct would it be possible to put your SIM in another phone & then try to send the message with the HTTP at the front of it? The reason I'm asking you to do this is it will help me narrow down if the reason you're getting the error is due to a setting on your phone or if something on your account with us is preventing it.

Have you solved it? I have the same error and none of the options above worked. I need to send SMS (error: cant send a message - error 0)

@heloisa_76058 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community 😊 Let's get this checked out for you. I have a few questions to help me better understand what is happening so once you get back to me I'll be able to help you troubleshoot. 

When did you first start seeing the error? Is it affecting all your texts or texts to certain numbers? What is the make & model of your phone? Have you changed your phone recently? 

I cannot send text messages . I get the same error message . I have gone to settings as you suggest and the message centre number is correct . What fo I do  please 

Is your phone Dual Sim?

Hi @Nicholas_54340 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community 😊

I'd love to help you with this but I need a little more info. Please let me know how long have you been getting this error? Is it happening with all texts? Also, whats type of phone are you using?