Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Error 0

Add_10990
Novice

Error 0

I have a Samsung A53 and every time I try to send a text message, it says 'Can't send message with 3 - error 0'. I bought the phone about 2 months ago and it has always been the same. Is it something to do with the message centre number?

32 REPLIES 32
Kevin_55147
Novice

Has anyone ever got this issue sorted. Same issue here with A54. 

billbond4
Leader

have you tried "Disabling both Google messages and the Samsung messages app "
Then open just one of them and try and send a text ?

Hi There, I am having the same issue. I have a Samsung and up until last week I was able to send texts to this number but now I am getting that error 0

Hi @Add_46792 sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your texts. I can see that you posted twice please click here to see my response.

Yes. Tried that and no difference 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Kevin_55147 I'd love to help you with this, so that I can see what our next step is I'll need a little more info. Please let me know it is all texts you're having difficulties with? If its specific number is the number a standard mobile or landline or is it a 5 digit number?

I'm having the exact same problem, started this morning, ALL texts to any number not going through, getting that error 0 message too and not able to receive txts either. Phone is Xiaomi poco m4 pro and have no clue how to change the smsc number as no options to change it in settings, i can see the existing number and its just greyed out

Hey @MikeD3040  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If this is continuing to happen the first step I would recommend  is to restart your phone as this will reestablish your connection to the network. When you are attempting to send these messages are these a standard SMS message or are these being sent using data?

Samuel_68501
Novice

Hi ,

How do I fix this issue , it is happening in my phone Samsung A53 😒 

I'm trying use the Parking 53311 ,but tell that can't send massage,  erro 0.

But I send messages to my friends normally!

What app are you using to send the text?