Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

Thanks

Since the new rules came out about same person winning I see a lot more people have decided to go ANONYMOUS ummmm

Interesting……

• We can’t have that 
  • to righty this all they have to do is put “if you successfully win a prize your name will be printed” no need for anonymous applicants then
  • problem solved

Couldn't agree more!!Dunno what the big deal is with people wanting to hide their wins!Would love to see my name on the Winners List!!! 🏆🏆🏆

@Lovetowon, @Ando123, @NicoleOC, @Ozzie3032

Hi all, we haven't published this month's competition winners list yet as the team are still making contact. As soon as all winners have been confirmed we'll publish the list.

As for winners having the option to be anonymous, I'll pass your feedback to our Three+ team.

Hey there folks 

Just wanted to let yous know that since November 3 has blocked myself and my family members from topping up online, and I can tell you Im not happy, did anyone see any results from the competitions, they are so so petty doing this let me know if results are in because if there are loads of annon winners, then I am taking this further, they are nothing but bullies.  They must think its easy to silence the IRISH????

any results yet??? and if there are please send me a link

https://community.three.ie/t5/Three-Competition-Winners/Three-Competition-Winners-2024/td-p/790288

I'll be leaving them at the end of my contract this year, it's just one price hike after another.

The coveris not great and they say well we give discounts and have competitions which are "Fair"

thank you Ando 123    

they make things bad for you that you have to leave, and as I expected loads of annon winners, how can a competition not be fixed.   Like the rules should clearly state, you MUST give your full name in order to claim a prize,   STILL A FIX,  and yes coverage is terrible

They say things like under gdpr names cannot be published but if you check under competitions that does not apply as all you doing is giving transparency to the competition and not giving out any oulther details about the person.

I've seen this excuse been used in several competitions which leads to this air of doubt as to how fair these competitions are.

Hey @Ando123, thanks for providing the link to @Lovetowon, the full list of the 2024 winners is updated here monthly once the competitions winners have been contacted.

@Lovetowon in relation to your top up query I would love to help you with resolving this, Pop through to me here on PM along with your number, full name, address and date of birth so I can check this further for you.