Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: My3 FAQs

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

3Community Template - 1250x548 (2).png

Recently registered on My3 and things aren't going according to plan? This can happen from time to time, so we have put together some common queries that we receive on 3Community about My3. Take a look below.

Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here

• I receive an ‘Oops’ message (403 or 500) when I log in.
Click here for more

There are a few steps to try combat this message.

• Clear your web history.
  • Log out and back in again.
  • Try logging in through an Incognito/In Private window.

Still receiving this message after trying out the above steps? Contact one of the 3Community Moderators so they can check your account 💪

• The app is causing me problems.
Click here for more

First, let’s make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the app. If you are using an older version of My3, you need to update it ASAP. Take a look at the below article for tips on this:

How to: Update your My3 App 

Three_Laur_0-1611575863278.jpeg

On Google Play Store, here’s the link you need  👉 click here 

Using iOS? Here you go 👉 click here 

Does your operating system support this app? The following versions are supported – iOS 8.1 and beyond and Android 4.4 and beyond. If the OS you're using is older than these versions, you may need to consider an upgrade.

• I’m receiving an incorrect username or password message.
Click here for more
This one is very easy to rectify – simply click on the Forgotten Password link and reset your password. Your email address will be your username 👍
  • I can log in but cannot view my bills.
Click here for more

If you are the main billing account holder, then you should have access to view your last 6 months of bills. If not, contact one of our 3Community Moderators so they can check your access levels.

If you are the account user and not the owner, then you will not be able to view the bills unless the account holder updates your access level by contacting us.

• I need help finding something in particular on my account.
Click here for more

We have put together some very handy blogs that will help you navigate around My3.

Bill Pay customers, take a look at this blog,All About My3 and Bill Pay 

On Prepay? Check out this blog,All About My3 and Prepay 

Have another question about My3 that you don’t see the answer to here? Be sure to let us know in the comments below! We love hearing from our members 😁

1 Comment