Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How to: Choose a Bill Pay Plan

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1675241958064.png

At Three, we have just launched a fantastic new suite of Bill Pay plans! There really is something for everyone here. In this article, we are going to help you choose which plan would be best for you. So, if you are thinking of changing your current Bill Pay plan, or you are ready to make the move from Prepay to Bill Pay, or indeed if you are thinking of moving from another provider onto the Three network as a new Bill Pay customer – this is the right place for you!

Benefits of Three Bill Pay plans

Three_Stacey_0-1685461593726.png

The Plans

First up, our legacy plans. If you are currently on one of our older plans and you want to know more about that plan, then take a look at our legacy plans over here. Not sure which plan you are on? Take a look at your My3 account and you will see your plan name on your dashboard in the "Your Plan" section.

Our new phone plans can be found over here. There are three new plans available – 3 Bill Pay 200 5G, 3 Bill Pay 400 5G, and 3 Bill Pay Unlimited 5Granging from €40 per month to €60 per month.

These plans come on a 24-month contract and offer a reduction on a shiny new phone 😊

Interested in SIM Only? We've got you covered! 3 Bill Unlimited 5G SIMOis the plan for you if you don’t need a new phone right now. Take a look, here. If, in the future, you decide that you need a new phone though, don't worry, it's very easy to change from SIM Only to a contract plan and avail of a reduction on your new phone.

Which plan is best for you?

When it comes to choosing the plan that’s right for you, there are three main things to consider – calls, texts, and data. If possible, sit down with some recent bills if you are already on Bill Pay, or if you are on Prepay, log into My3 and take a look at your "Top Used Allowances".

Tip: If you use a lot of data, don't worry, all of our new plans have All You Can Eat Data. So make sure to pick a plan that safely will cover your usage details by clicking "My3 Account" ➡️ "Allowance" ➡️ "View Detailed Usage".

Changing your plan

You can change up to a higher price plan at any stage in your contract. To move to a lower plan, however, you need to be within the last 60 days of your contract.

The change can be performed easily through My3.

• From your dashboard, select "Change Plan" in the "Your Plan" section.
  • On the next screen, you will be given a list of available price plans. Select the one that you want and complete the change and there you go, you're all done and dusted!

Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here

Anything else?

• Want a bit more than what is included in your plan? Or maybe you travel regularly? Take a look at our available add-ons, over here.
  • Interested in 5G? Have a look at our 5G for all page. This page contains everything that you need to know about 5G. Remember, you will need a 5G enabled phone to access the 5G network.
  • Wondering about other charges like roaming and international? Have a look at our price guides.

Got a question? Try searching the rest of the 3Community – it's possible that you will find your question already answered! If not, why not ask a new question on our Bill Pay board? We would love to hear from you!