Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to ring/text competition line

AFB22

Unable to ring/text competition line

Hello, 

For the past 2-3 months I have been unable to use RTE's competition/voting line that I had no problem using before (1517). If I call the number, it puts me straight through to the 3 SUPPORT LINE. Texts are returned with the message 'can't send message'. One of your colleagues checked before and informed me that there was no block on my account. It is just strange that the number goes straight to 3. 

Any suggestions?

Kind regards

AFB

33 REPLIES 33

I am having the same problem, can you look into this for me please Deborah? 🙂

I am having the same problem, can you look into this for me?

I have this same problem, messages fail to send and calling 1517 number brings me through to three. I have deleted message thread but this didn’t work. 

Hi there @ciaramc 👋 I'd love to look into this further for you and to do this 😊 I'd love to look into this for you, please let me know what number you were trying to contact and when. Also how long has this been happening?

Hi there it was 57117 on text and calling 1517 71 71 81, it seems to be since I upgraded my phone and changed plan, my husband and I are on the family plan and he has the same issue

Hi @ciaramc sorry for the delay in getting back to you, it looks like our system flagged your post due to the 1517 number 😔 Are you still having difficulties with premium numbers? If you are please PM me with your name, number, full address and date of birth and we'll take a look.

Ri_13383
Novice

Same thing is happening me can I get some help please

Hi @Ri_13383 👋 and welcome to 3Community 😊 Please give me some details on what's happening, like what number are you having difficulty with it is text or call, are you getting an error and how long has this been happening.

Once I have these details I'll be able to decide on our next steps.

PC_454
Novice

I am also having this issue. Can you take a look at it for me too please?

@PC_454 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community 😊 Can I get more information regarding the number you're having trouble with? Are you unable to call or text the number? Do you get an error message? How long has this been occurring? 

Once I have these details, we'll go from there.