Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Public IP

SOLVED
Rabie
Investigator

Public IP

The question has been asked a number of times and has been open at least a year (possibly more) based on the timestamps of other users.

When will Three allow users who request it, to obtain a non-RFC1918 IP address (ie a public address)?

Please do not link back to this post which is now 6 months old and out of date:

https://community.three.ie/t5/Announcements/Dynamic-Public-IP/td-p/769020

It just states you are aware and working on it, but no updates or feedback.

What is the current status, by when will it be provided? And please update the post.

113 REPLIES 113

Perfect. Will you send me a PM with your full name, broadband number, address and date of birth? 

Add_19259
Investigator

Hi,  Can I please request a public IP address.  I'm on 3 Unlimited Broadband SIM Only.

Thanks, Chris

Hi there, can you send us a PM with your details and I'll get this added for you?

Details sent.  Thanks.

Hi There, just picking up this thread as I also need a public ip assigning to my account, is this something you can help me with? Thanks

@David_08004 Hi there 👋 I'd love to help you with this, what plan are you on?

Hi Stacey, I'm currently on the 3 Prepay 20 plan

@David_08004 A dynamic Public IP is only available on the below broadband plan

3 Broadband Unlimited
3 Prepay Broadband
3Business Broadband Advanced
3Business Broadband Express
3Business MBB Ultimate
3 Unlimited Broadband SIM Only

Hi Stacey, i am looking to get a public ip setup for my 3 Broadband connection.  However i do not have permission to PM you directly. Can you enable the permission please?

Thanks

@Derek_07559 Hi there 😊 I've made some changes in the background and you now are able to PM. Please send me your name, number, full address, and date of birth by PM, and I'll have a look at your broadband settings.