Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Tip of the week: self-serve options

3 Community Manager

tip of the week card.PNG

At Three , we know that it’s great to have information at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere. The community never sleeps, so our mods have put together a list of our top searched blogs for your Three phone and broadband.  If you’re new to 3Community, why don’t you Register/Sign in (with your My3 details) so you can join the conversations in our discussion boards. Don't forget to accept solutions and share the love by liking the posts you found helpful ♥

Blog

Link

How to top up

3.ie/y13dv 

How to activate your  SIM

3.ie/f8t5 

Phone coverage checklist

3.ie/xt9y 

Broadband coverage checklist

3.ie/nn21 

Premium Rate Services FAQs

3.ie/bgqw7 

Understanding your bill

3.ie/55bo9 

Moving to Three

3.ie/ds0kz 

How To Upgrade your Phone

3.ie/v4mz 

How to unlock your phone

3.ie/xey7 

All about roaming

3.ie/z3hnx

MY3

Did you know you can do so much through your My3 account? Such as, pay your bill, top up, check allowances and get support on your smartphone. Why don’t you register for MY3 and download our MY3 App? Here's how click here 

SMS Codes

Did you know that we have self-serve SMS codes that you can use any time, like, top up, check your balance and usage. Have a look here 👉 click here 

Adult filter

If you’d like to remove the adult filter from your Prepay account, please contact our webchat team will be able to check this out for you here 👉 click here 

Automated phone service.

In the age of THE INTERNET, it’s hard to believe that we have some self-serve options available by dialling 1913 😊 But we do!  Here you can Top up, Make a payment, SIM swap and request an unlock code

Hope you've found this useful, if so, give it a like ❤️️