Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

How To: View Your Previous Bills

Three_Deborah
3 Community Admin

Tip of the Week - view previous bills.png

Did you know that you can view 6 months’ worth of your bills on My3? This is very handy if you need to check a bill from a previous month. We’re here to help you with the #TipOfTheWeek How To: View Your Bills Online

First up, register for My3 and login How to register for My3 Secondly make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your desktop and/ or phone. Now you’re ready to view your dashboard and your bill 💪

But what happens if you need to check a bill from a previous month? Fear not, once you’re logged into My3, this is only five clicks away desk top and mobile view 👍 Check out the 5 clicks both below 👇

DESKTOP VIEW

MOBILE VIEW

1. Click on VIEW BILL
  2. Click on the blue arrow
  3. Click on the bill you want to view
  4. Click on the download icon
  5. Click on the downloaded PDF

The PDF version of your bill will open on your desktop. Remember you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 👌

1. Click on VIEW BILL
  2. Click on the blue arrow
  3. Click on the bill you want to view
  4. Click on the 3 pink dots
  5. Click on the DOWNLOAD BILL

The PDF version of your bill will open on your phone. Remember you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 👌

Mobile View Images Step by Step

Three_Deborah_2-1632234796993.png

Three_Deborah_3-1632234817802.png

Extra Tip of The Week :

You never know, you might want to access a bill from 2019, and currently My3 shows 6 months. So now that you know how to: view your bills online and opened them as a PDF on your desktop or mobile, don’t you reckon you should save it in a file so you can review it later? Like dare I say it … for TAX returns? I’d recommend setting up folders on your desktop and in My Files on your mobile to save your bills in. That way you’ll have copies of your bills at your finger tips.

Need more help about viewing your bills online? Have a look at the attachment with images showing step by step visual instruction for desktop 👀

Featured Topics